derien: It's a cup of tea and a white mouse.  The mouse is offering to buy Arthur's brain and replace it with a simple computer. (Default)
Curried Goat in a paper cup ([personal profile] derien) wrote2006-07-03 07:04 am
Entry tags:

Which Narnia Character Am I?


You scored as Lucy Pevensie.

</td>

Lucy Pevensie

90%

Mr. Tumnus

77%

Mr. Beaver

70%

Susan Pevensie

70%

Edmund Pevensie

60%

Mrs. Beaver

60%

Peter Pevensie

57%

Aslan

50%

Oreius

47%

Ginarrbrik

23%

The White Witch

0%

Which Chronicles of Narnia character are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com



Also, I have a bowl of rice with strawberries, canned milk, and honey, and it's really, really good. 

[identity profile] mhw.livejournal.com 2006-07-03 11:29 am (UTC)(link)
Apparently I'm Aslan!

*worries*
ext_14419: the mouse that wants Arthur's brain (Default)

[identity profile] derien.livejournal.com 2006-07-03 11:55 am (UTC)(link)
hee! :) You're worried because now you're going to have to step up and be a charismatic leader?

[identity profile] mhw.livejournal.com 2006-07-03 01:16 pm (UTC)(link)
More that I don't fancy the idea of being a religious allegory! :D